Columbus is one of the country’s most accessible cities. By airplane, car, or bus, we’re excited to welcome you to the city Cultivate calls home!
You’ll fly into John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) with major carriers, including Air Canada, AirTran, American, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
Then, it’s 10-minute shuttle, taxi, or Uber ride to downtown. The AirConnect shuttle connects the airport with downtown Columbus and only costs $2.75!
Drivers can reach Columbus via two major interstates – I-70 from the east and west or 1-71 for travelers coming from the north or south. For real time traffic, including construction zones, visit OHgo.com.
Many of the hotels have parking. You can also see area parking options here.
Daily express bus service. Free Wi-Fi, power outlets, and double-decker buses. For the latest news and travel deals, visit Megabus.com.
The largest provider of intercity bus transportation. For routes and fares visit Greyhound.com.
Traveling from Across the Ocean
People from all countries are welcome to join us from July 15-18, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio, for what is sure to be another inspiring and motivating Cultivate. You won’t want to miss this.
Need a Visa? Steps are simple for attending Cultivate and registering as an international attendee:
- Request a Letter of Invitation. You can fill out a form to request your letter from AmericanHort by clicking here. Once you fill out the form, AmericanHort will review your information and email you your Letter of Invitation.
- Once you receive your letter from us, you’ll need to register to attend Cultivate . Please note: Registration for Cultivate’17 will open March 7.
- During the registration process, you will be able to book your hotel. We’ve secured great rooms – at great rates – at several hotels within walking distance of the Convention Center. Check out your options.
- Next, it’s time to make travel arrangements. You can find more information and book your flight to the Columbus airport (airport code CMH) at www.flycolumbus.com.
- Research educational sessions and vendors and start creating an agenda with the Map Your Show planner. The planner will be available in February at Cultivate18.org/MYS.